Our Goal is Simple:
We want to create the opportunity for everyone to pursue financial well-being. And we believe that having access to plan information is essential to helping you and your employees pursue that financial well-being.
Employers can access their plan’s quarterly health report as soon as it is posted to their plan’s website.
Benefits and solutions of the Security Benefit plan health report:
- Data-driven insights to help identify changes that may improve your plan participation and plan design
- A benchmark visual to help you rank your plan features against similar plans
- A quarterly asset and participation comparison to help illustrate growth or decline in participation
- Demographics to show participation, average account balance, and average contribution by age, compensation, tenure, and gender
- Loan information which will detail the number and balance of outstanding loans by participant age groups
- Investment allocations by participant age group, as well as high level transaction activity by investment
We encourage you to take advantage of this tool on a quarterly basis — to review your plan’s health and to determine if an updated strategy might be necessary to improve its participation or design.