At a glance
Nearing or being in retirement is not the time to risk your clients' savings.
- Offered exclusively to consumers who use fee-based advisers through membership with DPL Financial Partners
- Some market participation, no market downside
- Income Power option for non-qualified contracts*
* The Income Power Election Option is only available on contracts issued with the Rising Income Rider on or before May 31, 2022. The Rising Income Rider was not available for purchase after May 31, 2022.
Being close to or in retirement may not be the time for your clients to take risks with their retirement savings. But, that doesn't mean they have to sacrifice growth for safety. ClearLine Annuity can help grow your clients’ retirement savings without investing in the stock market. Your clients can receive interest credits based on a portion of the increase of a financial market index, but are guaranteed to never lose money due to market loss.
New in 2022: Avantis Barclays Volatility Control Index, designed specifically for RIAs
S&P 500® Low Vol Index
Contact DPL at 888.327.0049 to see how ClearLine can help your clients.
Accumulation potential paired with protection against all market loss is a safe and smart strategy for your risk-averse clients nearing or already in retirement. With ClearLine, your clients can choose from any combination of a Fixed Account or four index crediting strategies to help build a portion of their retirement savings, without risk:
Guaranteed Minimum Interest Rate
1. Fixed Account
S&P 500® Index Accounts; caps apply
2. Annual Point to Point Index Account
3. Monthly Sum Index Account
S&P 500® Low Volatility Daily Risk Control 5% Index Accounts; Uncapped, annual spreads apply
4. Annual Point to Point Index Account
Avantis Barclays Volatility Control Index Account; Uncapped, participation rates apply
5. Annual Point to Point Index Account
S&P 500® Low Volatility Daily Risk Control 5% Index Account
Find out how interest is credited using this uncapped strategy designed to manage market volatility (an annual spread applies).
S&P 500® Monthly Sum Index Account
Find out how interest is calculated based on the sum of the monthly changes from the S&P 500® index value from the previous year (a cap applies to each positive monthly change, but not to negative changes).
S&P 500® Annual Point to Point Index Account
Learn how we credit interest based on the percentage change in the index from one contract anniversary to the next.