At a glance
SmartChoice is designed to give financial professionals more.
- Fiduciary Services Options for ERISA Plans:
- Advisor-based Fiduciary Services – allows the advisor to serve as 3(21) or 3(38) ERISA Investment Fiduciary.
- Outsourced Fiduciary Services from Mesirow Financial – allows Mesirow Financial to serve as the 3(21) or 3(38) ERISA Investment Fiduciary.
- Administrative 3(16) Fiduciary Services
- Open Architecture
- Access to over 20,000 mutual funds
- No proprietary mutual fund requirements
- Flexibility to use any TPA or bundled with Security Benefit
Standard Features for Every Plan
- Platform Consistency: one platform, multiple plan types
- Plan Sponsor access, reports, approvals online
- Participant online access for account review and transactions
- Participant Managed Account option from Morningstar
- Online Enrollment: Quick Enroll Option
- My Security Benefit mobile app for participants
- Participant financial health and wellness suite
More options in funds, more compatibility with different platforms, and more services for employers and their retirement plans.
Get Started Today
Getting started is simple. Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you about receiving a SmartChoice plan proposal and fi360 report.
If you would like to visit about SmartChoice, please contact one of our sales specialists at 800.747.5164, option 3, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday.
*To receive your free comparison report through fi360, please have ready: Recent Plan Level Quarterly Report; Fee Disclosure Documents, 408(b)(2) and 404(a)(5); and TPA Invoice (for 5500 form).